- Disorders of anxiety, obsessions and compulsions, social and other phobias, and PTSD
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Personality disorders
- Impulse disorders: anger management, gambling problems
- Abuse of alcohol and other substances
- Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorders
- Adjustment disorders
- Improve interpersonal communications and to learn effective problem solving skills
- Improve marital functioning and to avoid separation or divorce
MEDIATION to resolve conflicts within marriages, families and organizations on a win-win basis.
ASSESSMENTS AND EVALUATIONS for disability and other independent medical examinations, licensing boards, workers’ compensation, ADHD, level of intellectual functioning, financial competency, etc.